HOW IT WORKS 
- Purifies air continuously from the atmosphere
- Removes nitrogen to deliver oxygen-rich air
- Delivers purified oxygen via nasal cannula
- Powered by rechargeable battery or any AC or DC power source
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS 
- Requires no oxygen refills or heavy tanks
- Designed for stationary, portable, or travel use
- Travels easily in a pack or on wheels
- Needs only minor maintenance
Compare Oxygen Delivery Solutions
How Can a POC for Oxygen Therapy Work with you Lifestyle
Portable oxygen solutions are a good choice for patients requiring oxygen therapy, but who still want to be able to live active, healthy lives. While different types of oxygen therapy are often necessary for anyone living with a lung condition, a portable oxygen concentrator for breathing may help you fit the therapy more easily into your life. Stationary oxygen concentrators require you to stay in one place for supplemental oxygen, while portable oxygen solutions using tanks, liquid systems and home transfill systems require refills and canisters or cylinders, some weighing 40lbs or more. None of these options are ideal for someone wanting to travel without worry.
A POC, on the other hand, is the portable oxygen solution made for people who want to retain their mobility and active lifestyles. Because POC oxygen is pulled directly from the atmosphere, it never runs out, making it ideal for use when you’re at home or on the go, as long as you have access to a battery or other power source. A POC runs on rechargeable battery or any AC or DC power source, so it can be used while traveling, and then recharged easily. It is also lightweight and easy to carry, which may make it preferred to other portable oxygen solutions.
Choosing an Inogen Portable Oxygen Concentrator for Oxygen Therapy
Inogen’s portable oxygen solutions are engineered to provide you with the ability to get your oxygen all day, every day, at home or away. POC oxygen is pulled continuously from the atmosphere, so as long as your POC has power, you never run out. Using an Inogen portable oxygen machine for breathing comes with a variety of benefits, but one of the greatest benefits is mobility. Because the Inogen One POC is small, lightweight and portable, patients can experience peace of mind when outside their home and away from their stationary concentrator.
Inogen was founded on the belief that supplemental oxygen should improve your life, not impede it. Our Inogen One Systems are designed for the travel needs of our active patients and their lifestyle. We believe the Inogen One can provide you with the oxygen you need in a portable, lightweight device . Talk to your doctor today and find out how an Inogen portable oxygen concentrator can meet your supplemental oxygen needs.
- Hardavella G, Karampinis I, Frille A, et al. Oxygen devices and delivery systems. Breathe 2019; 15: e108-e116.
- Portable Oxygen Competitive Matrix – Inogen data on file
- Medical Oxygen Cylinder Sizes Chart | amulette (amulettejewelry.com)
- Stationary oxygen Competitive Matrix – Inogen data on file
- Lock SH, Blower G, Prynne M, Wedzicha JA. Comparison of liquid and gaseous oxygen for domiciliary portable use. Thorax. 1992 Feb;47(2):98-100. doi: 10.1136/thx.47.2.98. PMID: 1549830; PMCID: PMC463581.
- Homefill System Weights – Inogen data on file