Oxygen on the Go with the Inogen One G4
0 Comments | March 9, 2017
For oxygen on the go, look no further than the Inogen One G4, one of the smallest, lightest and quietest portable oxygen concentrators on the market today. Weighing only 2.8 pounds, the Inogen One G4 is the perfect 24/7 solution for oxygen on the go, anytime, anywhere. Jump in the car to run errands, visit family or take a long, well-deserved vacation. No matter where you go, the Inogen One G4 is your ultimate home or travel companion.
Features of the Inogen One G4
The Inogen One G4 is designed for stationary, portable and travel use. Check out its features and benefits below:
- Weight – 2.8 lbs.
- Dimensions – 5.91 Ã— 2.68 Ã— 7.2 in (Height includes single battery)
- Intelligent Oxygen Delivery System â€“ Flow settings from 1-3
- Power settings – AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60HzÂ (auto sensing to allow worldwide use)Â DC Power: for mobile use in car/airplane
- Battery – Duration (single battery): up to 2.7 hours; Duration (double battery): up to 5 hours
- Noise LevelÂ – 40 dBA (on setting 2)
- Warranty â€“ 3 years
- Meets FAA requirements for air travel
- 30 day risk free trial*
- Free shipping
The Inogen One G4 comes equipped with the following accessories at no extra charge:
- AC power supply
- DC power cable
- G4 single battery
- G4 carry strap
- G4 protective bag
Additional accessories available for purchase include the G4 External Battery Charger and the G4 Double Battery.
*Restocking fee may apply.
Why Choose the Inogen One G4?
The Inogen One G4 helps improve your quality of life by granting you the freedom and independence to maintain an active social life, travel where you want, when you want and live a full and enjoyable life without worrying about running out of oxygen. Light enough to be carried anywhere, the Inogen One G4 can accompany you:
- In the car â€“ small enough to fit comfortably in any area of the car, you donâ€™t have to worry about battery life since the Inogen One G4 battery can be charged throughout your trip.
- On a train â€“ traveling by train has never been easier with the Inogen One G4. Just make sure you notify the rail carrier in advance that youâ€™re using portable oxygen and that you bring extra batteries in the event your train has an interruption in electrical service or does not have power ports.
- On a plane â€“ since the Inogen One G4 meets FAA requirements, you can travel by airplane worry-free to any location in the world. Be sure to contact the airline in advance to inquire about policies and procedures pertaining to air travel with a portable oxygen concentrator.
- On a cruise ship â€“ cruising with oxygen is a wonderful way to spend your next vacation and having a reliable portable oxygen source like the Inogen One G4 will make your trip that much more enjoyable. Again, be sure to notify the cruise line in advance to inquire about policies and procedures pertaining to traveling on board a cruise ship with a portable oxygen concentrator.
For more information about oxygen on the go with the Inogen One G4, read Inogen One G4: Innovative Oxygen Just Got Better.
Inogen One Website. http://inogen.com.