Testing O2 Purity
For G3, replace “Mode” button with “Bell” button
For G4, replace the “Light” button with “Plus” button and replace “Mode” button with “Bell” button
For G5, replace the “Light” button with “Bell” button and the “Mode” button with the “Plus” button
1. Start with the Inogen One turned off. Attach AC power supply and attach nasal cannula.
2. Press and hold both the light button and the mode button simultaneously until the screen displays “Mode Select: Normal”
3. Press the plus button once, the screen will display Mode Select: Autopulse
4. Press the mode button once to access the sub-menu, then press the plus button once – the screen will display “Autopulse: 17 BPM”
5. Press the mode button once and the Inogen One will start up in Autopulse mode
6. Allow the Inogen One to run in Autopulse for minimum 45 minutes to run complete diagnostic test. If there is a problem an error message will appear.
O2 Purity Screen
1. Once unit has run in Autopulse for a minimum of 45 minutes you may read the purity level.
2. Press and hold the mode button.
3. After 5 seconds the screen will display the life clock, software version, and serial number. Release the mode button and press and hold the plus button until this screen appears:
*the screen image will vary for the Inogen One G5
4. Wait 10 minutes then the dashes will be replaced with the oxygen purity percentage
5. Press the light button once to make the O2 purity screen disappear.