Testing O2 Purity
Autopulse Mode for G1 (The unit must run for a minimum of 45 minutes in Autopulse Mode before O2 Purity can be seen)
For G2 & G3 & G4, replace “Mode” Button with “Bell” Button
For G4, replace the “Light” Button with “Plus” Button
1. Start with the Inogen One turned off. Attach AC power supply and attach nasal cannula.
2. Press and hold both the light button and the mode button simultaneously until the screen displays “Mode Select: Normal”
3. Press the plus button once, the screen will display Mode Select: Autopulse
4. Press the mode button once to access the sub-menu, then press the plus button once – the screen will display “Autopulse: 17 BPM”
5. Press the mode button once and the Inogen One will start up in Autopulse mode
6. Allow the Inogen One to run in Autopulse for minimum 45 minutes to run complete diagnostic test. If there is a problem an error message will appear.
O2 Purity Screen
1. Once unit has run in Autopulse for a minimum of 45 minutes you may read the purity level.
2. Press and hold the mode button.
3. After 5 seconds the screen will display the life clock, software version, and serial number. Release the mode button and press and hold the plus button until this screen appears:
4. Wait 10 minutes then the dashes will be replaced with the oxygen purity percentage
5. Press the light button once to make the O2 purity screen disappear.